Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Thunderdome


Nothing exciting to report today. None of my corp-mates were around. I was alone, in Lamaa. Well, not entirely alone.... There was a single war target.


Two ships enter, one ship leaves!

I waited outside to see if he'd undock in something he'll fight in. My Vagabond was poised and ready. He came out in a Vengeance. Assault ship vs heavy assault ship. I started shooting him, and much to my enjoyment, he shot back! 

Normally it would be cake for me, but since I was right on the undock, he was able to get a warp scrambler on me. Warp scramblers turn Micro-Warp Drives off. Since I was unable to dictate range without my MWD, he stayed in close to kill my tracking. I did have my drones on him, and while it took a long time, he went down.

Locked his pod, and Scrambled him. I was debating whether or not to kill him. It is Christmas after all. Couldn't help myself. Splat.

I guess it's Dz's influence, but I was a bit paranoid when he engaged and I was unable to engage my MWD. One jump out of their staging system meant that reinforcements might be on the way. But, it was also Dz's influence to stick to it anyway. It all worked out.

Merry Christmas!
Graveyard:

No comments: